Saturday, June 17, 2006

la la la, I like wedding gigs.
What a great way to make $170!
The wedding was so short and sweet
too. A fair amount of pieces to play,
but it was just plain fun. Maybe some
day I will get tired of "Clair de Lune"
and "Wedding March (Here Comes the
Bride," but not yet. "Ode to Joy" is a
very nice recessional.

Things with my girl have been pretty
up and down this week, but I feel
overall very good about this job, and
our relationship. We're still just getting
used to each other, and there have been
many "interesting" moments and situations
(scratches, screaming, potty accidents in
my car, hair pulling while I'm driving, etc.),
but there have also been some incredibly
sweet and bonding moments (singing and
making funny noises together, and just
playing and working through some near
meltdowns together).

God is good, God is so good.

Emotions are funny. I don't completely
trust them, but still, I think they are
very important friends to have.
Sometimes they give horrible advice,
but sometimes they say just the right
thing, and then life is breathtaking.

I really appreciate Jamie.
I really appreciate Renee.

(I appreciate you too)

True friends are the greatest. Wish
I had more of them around me now.

Naomi is in Africa.

I appreciate Kristi, Abby, Bethany,
Kelley, Jenny, Sarah, Kim, Michial,
every member of my family (miss
them!), Caedmon's Call, Keith Green,
and a bunch of other people and bands.

I appreciate my Dad, and you should too.
(My Dad is super awesome guy)

I am going for a jog!

2 comments:

jay lassiter said...

you should put a link to your music on the blog. if i had your musical background, my stuff would linked up with compositions, etc.
are you too shy?

Lisa Bender said...

ha ha (to michial)

I'm not shy, just technology shy.
Plus, I'm working on some music
now that when it's done I might
do something with (if I can figure
out how). That's a good idea for
the future.