Sunday, September 17, 2006

So, here's my deal.

School and deadlines and way too
many hoops to jump through makes
me anxious. School plus 22 piano
students and time with Nattie makes
me anxious. School plus about
anything makes me anxious.

But God is helping me. Today I tried
to stop worrying and quiet myself
enough to just rest in Him.

No matter what I do or don't do, I'm
only going to be effective in life for
the King and the Kingdom if I am in a
vital relationship with Jesus Christ. So,
even if I have work to do, it is more
important to take breaks when I can and
just be still, just relax, just be and just
get happy.

I'm happy.

Also, I'd like to say that I miss Jamie and
I wonder what he is up to. I keep wanting
to call him but then it's like always too late
and I just wonder what he's up to these
days. So Jamie, if you read this ever, I say
hello.

Also, I'd like to say hello to such wonderful
people as Bethany, so far away, Sarah, as
she struggles through a difficult time and
illness, Jenny, holding down the fort in
lovely Georgia, Kelley, being Kelley in crazy
Arizona land, Christy, serving the Lord with
her beautiful life, Jill, setting a glow over
any room in which her voice resounds,
Michial, writing papers and church hopping
and being Michial in a world that needs to
know more of his kind of honesty and
intensity, Abby, writing poems, waitressing,
studying and being in love in NYC, Renee,
lighting a fire of heat and heart and glory
in every soul that gives her half a chance,
Mom, speaking truth and wisdom in ways
that get through to people on the heart
level, Dad, showing love through service
and consistently strong character, Mark,
doing his dad and real estate appraiser
thing in Dallas with wife and all FOUR kids
in line (mostly), Mae, being beautiful, Mary,
loving life and laughter, Maralee, steering
the lives of many boys, Kristi, editing and
being such a quality person with such an
inviting energy about her, and anyone else
who reads this who no doubt is unique and
great.

Hey, wanna know something? That guy
that I mentioned earlier, you know, the
one where it was just friends? Well, that's
still basically true, but we've come to
a mutual understanding that we could
possibly one day be more than that. Is that
called dating? I dunno. But whatever it is, I
think it's completely nice and fantasitc. This
guy is about as crazy amazing and nice
as you can imagine. Quality time, quality
talking, conversations, walking, tuning
my guitar, the show "Lost," church stuff
and music happens between us.

So there's my life lately. Kinda busy, kinda
great, kinda still "the verdict's out" in many
ways. Kinda just great.

Hey, don't get too anxious about anything, ok?
What's the point with that?

Bye. Go be you and smile about it. And when
you need to vent, do that too. :-) See ya.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are beautiful and inspiring. hello to you, too!

ps: you can set your comments so that people can't randomly access it...

Lisa Bender said...

I really should look into that...

renee said...

lisa.

that might have been the nicest thing anyone's ever said about me.

you are oh so good to me.

i miss you.

Lisa Bender said...

Oh Renee, that's not possible. What kind of a world is this? I've thought things ten times that nice about you. You are such a gem to me.

Anonymous said...

Hello to you, Lisa Enns.

You are welcome to call me anytime you like. I will answer.