Thursday, September 14, 2006

Hello world.

Ummmmm I dunno.
How are you?
Yeah, so.....what's going
on? It's a nice day outside.
Inside, it's a little stagnate.
I crave a bit more freedom
in general.

Somebody set me free!!! I'm
running around in a small
circle. I want a bigger circle.
I'm speaking figuratively, but
come to think of it, actual
running might be a good idea
too. Maybe a nice straight line
though. Circles, circles, I tire
of circles. This train is going
somewhere, please let it be so.

I'm going somewhere!!!
Here I go! Where? I DON'T KNOW.

Ask me tomorrow. My brain is
like totally fuzzy today. I just
know I want out...of something...
eventually.

Thanks for letting me share.

I just want to feel. Lord, I need to
sing something loud. Jesus, I need
you every minute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Lisa.