Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Here's one for the memory banks:

"When my heart was grieved
and my spirit embittered,
I was senseless and ignorant;
I was a brute beast before you.

Yet I am always with you;
you hold me by my right hand.
You guide me with your counsel,
and afterward you will take
me into glory."

-Psalm 73:21-24

Today was a rough day at school. I need
to PRAY, pray, pray for these kids, and for
my own heart and willingness to be used.

Also have some other decisions and such
to be making soon. Moving, etc., time
commitments...

Oh, and Bob Dylan was so so good. He
does not cater to the audience at all. I
only wish I had known more of the songs
so I could know what in the world he was
singing about. :-) The music was great
though.

1 comment:

Adam Omelianchuk said...

Hey Lisa, nice little pad you have here (this is "ochuk"). I took a look at your profile and I saw that you liked Thielman (paul and the law)? I haven't read that but you don't find to many girs who are into Pauline studies!