Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I would really appreciate prayer from my Christian
brothers and sisters, so if you have a spare minute,

I am getting two new boys tomorrow with two
unique personalities and sets of life circumstances
...and I am very inadaquate to handle difficult Jr.
High boys. I'm hoping and praying that God will
give me wisdom to help and bless these boys I
will meet in the morning.

Thank you. :-)

Oh, and I had a good and very social weekend. :-)
Fun times with 20's and 30's group people.

Grace (my church) hosted a concert for the group
"Indellible Grace" last Sunday, and I was very
blessed by it. I bought one of their CD's and would
recommend them highly for some great inspiration.
The group takes old, wonderful hymn texts and sets
them to mostly new music. They lyrics are what really
does it for me. The music is good as well, though I
probably wouldn't mind some of the old tunes staying
a little more the same. But they've done a nice job of
updating the style and keeping the words central.

1 comment: