Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I enjoyed your blog / xanga tonight.

Thanks for posting. And I wish that we could
freeze time and all get together and talk about
our internal monologues and how they relate to
the greater sphere of humanity and God. But I
am here, and you are there, and life is odd.

I'm going through a weird "I don't feel lilke blogging" thing
that I probably will recover from.

Everything seems too personal these days. Don't know why.
Not exactly.

But I will say this. Autumn is almost here. I like the gradual
changes of seasons. Comforting. Always changing, but
always somehow the same.

A thought: do you suppose that in prayer we really can, in
a sense, still have fellowship with one another? I would like
that to be true. It would help me to feel connected to people
I'm away from more, and it would give me greater motivation
for consistent prayer. Maybe...

Thanks for bearing with me. I'm not very cool sometimes.
I'm a weakling. I just need to say it, 'cause I cry a lot, and
then feel better, and wonder if I'm at all normal. Goodnight.

(Renee, thanks for calling. Abby, I need to call you and hear
about modeling or not in NYC. Jenny, thanks for calling and
I should call you back. You’re a dear. Jamie, I hope you’re
doing alright. I should call you maybe soon. Mark, hope
things in Texas are stabalizing or improving. Jim, hope the
semester is goig great. Others who may read this, I wish
you the very best.)

2 comments:

renee said...

Lisa Lavonne, it's okay to cry and then feel better when you're done. Last night you told me about your student who is trying to decide whether he is going to be a tough guy who doesn't care about anything or acknowledge that he has emotions. i have become a firm believer in recent months that allowing yourself to simply feel what you feel is important... maybe crucial. and sharing it is good, too, although not necessarily always and with everyone. and if you're lonely sometimes, well... so are most people. actually, so is EVERYBODY who's honest and paying attention. that's what i think. also: i like october better than any other month. that is something to look forward to :-) i love you.

Lisa Bender said...

Thanks my love. good words for me. yum. I love October as well.