Sunday, July 31, 2005

Mmmm..I like stuffed chard leaves.

Maybe I'm on the verge of something, something
Maybe it's a gradual uncovering.
Maybe it's somewhere in between
Maybe things are never what they seem

There's a difference between what I do
and who I am
There's a lot that my body can't do
that my mind can comprehend
So who am I?
Where am I found?
What am I capable of
in this town?

Razor blades and make-up
are getting me in trouble today
Rainy days won't wake up
unless you've got something to say
But in the eyes of children
there is a strength that teaches to pray

I'm a very specific kind of woman
I need a very specific kind of man
Someone strong enough for me to lean on
Someone who will take me by the hand
before it's too late

I'm a very specific kind of woman
I need a very specific kind of man
And if I never find the one my heart adores
I'll be grateful for what I have
I have every Spiritual blessing in Christ
I have a chance to really live my life


What in the world was all that? Just a bunch of
journal / song snippets from the past week or so.
It's a look inside my brain and some of the things
that run around upstairs while the world is visiting
downstairs. Sometimes I'm upstairs, sometimes
downstairs, but I'm always conscious of both.

There is a park near Wal-Mart where I can take
my Aztek and my lunch and have a happy break
hour, and that is sssssoooo nice!! The birds were
noisy and the sky was clear today.

My permanent retainer is poking me inside my
mouth! ouch. Need to get that fixed.

Abby is going to New York right now.

I had to kill a spider in the bathroom last night.

Hi, friend. Thanks for catching up on Lisa's Lawrence
world. You are nice and I like you. :-) Have a nice day.

I will be in Georgia for a short amount of time, to play in
Jim and Stephanie's wedding. Fun times.

1 comment:

Lisa Bender said...

Thanks, Jenny. :-)