Thursday, December 01, 2005

I'm still here, just blog lazy.

I'm still thinking a lot, but I can't
write all of it here, and a summary
would be too disjointed and non-
conclusive, and I like to be at least
semi-conclusive. So...here's to life.

Tonight I have been reminded that
there is much more to life than the
things we see. The unseen is what
we are to focus on, for what is seen
is temporary, and what is unseen is
eternal (says Paul).

Even if you wonder about life, about
your life, about the meaning of the
present stage of your life, know this:
there are unseen forces at work, and
God knows everything that you need,
and what is best. And He is good. He
is faithful, loving, and good.

I'm just preaching to myself here, as
usual. Lord, how I need the Gospel
every day.

Have a good week, friend. Hey, and
take it easy.

No comments: