Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I just have to share the good news first of all...
"NO SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!!"
Blessed snow. Tomorrow I will dance and perhaps
cook, and definately practice for my coffeehouse gig
coming up on Friday.

"So bring Him incense, gold and myrrh, come peasant, king, to own Him;
The King of kings salvation brings, let loving hearts enthrone Him.
Raise, raise this song on high, the virgin sings her lullaby:
Joy, joy for Christ is born, the babe, the son of Mary."

Lord, help us to have loving hearts. Teach us to love as you love.
Help us to follow the greatest command by loving you with all of
our beings.

I write these words tonight out of a great sense of my inadaquacy.
I cannot get along in the world very well some days.

But God, my soul reaches out for you, for something True, and
for hope. I believe there is hope to be found in you. I do, despite
the tears that came tonight over too many things I don't understand.

The world is so much bigger than me. Tonight there are people in
hospital beds who you are watching over and reaching out to. Bless
all those in real, actual need. And Lord, bless me too. I love you, help
me Father.

Once again I ask, though it seems audacious, please just
work everything out for me. However all of this mess in my brain can
best work out, let it come to pass just exactly that way, even if it means
more pain. Anything Lord, as long as it's from you.

"I'll take anything, anything genuine
and looking up from where I went
I can take whatever I get.
Falling from your hand or falling from your lips.
As long as it's from you I know I can take it, I can take it.
And I'll rejoice!"
--Smalltown Poets song

Friend, dear person, anyone reading this...
may you seek him in every blessed moment of every day,
and may the blessings be many. Let us long together for
that day of sweet release when our faith will be sight.

p.s. I will be just fine. :-) The moods, they change. Have
a good day, or try just a little.

No comments: