Tuesday, April 17, 2007

First of all, I have to say, "Lord, be merciful to the families
and communities affected by this shooting tragedy. God,
forgive us for the evil that we allow to live in us. We need
your forgiveness and your love to fill us."

Oh, man. Do you want to know what's going on with me?

It's been FOREVER. I'm glad you still care. Yes, I'm talking to
you, you person reading my blog. I know there's at least two
of you out there!! : )

It's been so long because it is hard to post my inner monologue
ramblings when they are going through such formation, and also
when you're so crazy busy with school stuff. Yes, we have entered
the crunchy crunchy crunch time zone place where there are ten
times more things to do than there is time for in a nice and relax
paced day.

BBBBLLLLAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! I love my life, really. No,
seriously....it's busy, but I really do like this music therapy stuff
and teaching piano lessons.....

and then also there's this wonderful thing of....should I say it?
I can't not say it. I've met someone. Yes, someone indeed.
Want details? Too bad, that's reserved for real conversations,
hee hee.

Thanks for reading! We have so much to be thankful for, agreed?
I hope all reading are enjoying wonderful Spring weather. I love
it. And if you're not, may the sun find you soon.

I leave you with the title of a great Johnny Cash song I've become
acquainted with: "That Lucky Old Sun (Just Rolls Around Heaven All
Day)." Also, there's this great band called "Hem" that is somewhat
similar to "Over the Rhine"...except different (I've never heard anything
quite like it...very relaxing, soothing, country-esque). Good stuff.

Oh, and Mark, thanks for sending that CD! : )

5 comments:

Mark and Cristy said...

You're welcome.

Anonymous said...

Very much agreed - I certainly have tons to be thankful for. And you are on that list. :)

So is this Someone you met the same someone you mentioned in your last correspondence w/ me? I won't even put initials, so I hope you remember who that was. (Er, wait, if you just met him, though, it wouldn't be.)

So when does your semester end? I'm happy but weirded out that my lil sis is graduating w/ her BA (sociology) in just a few weeks. Wow, makes me feel old. Lol.

I will hopefully be getting a job at Progressive insurance soon, if the family friend at church comes through for me. That would be a great job, financially anyway. *crosses fingers* Spring is making me antsy, and it would be great to get my bills paid off sooner and get out of my parents' house again!!

Yes, there's been gorgeous weather here, hallelujah. I love driving w/ my windows down again. And sometimes blasting opera metal at the passing cars. Haha.

Toodle-pip!

Anonymous said...

Hey again, dear. I just remembered about the funky socks letter back from March... and that I was only able to get 4 people at the time, whom I sent it to pretty quickly. So far I haven't gotten any socks in the mail yet - have you? Gosh, I still gotta send the letter to a couple more people. Oy. I don't know who. Maybe my sister will finally agree to it, but is that okay since she lives at the same house? (Or will in a week or so.)

Christy said...

Hello Lisa! So glad things are well...and the guy hmmmm details! Random question...is your email address still the same? I tried sending you an email but it bounced back...twice! Love you friend...hope to hear more about your life soon :o)

Lisa Bender said...

Cristy - my email is different now. It's lisaenns@ku.edu

Sarah, I've gotten 3 pairs of socks so far. No worries, just get whoever you can. : )