Sunday, November 12, 2006

Just want to say that if you've had one
of those down days lately, you're in
good company, or at least my company.
:-)

Who knows what to make of all those
crazy wacked out things called feelings!

Guess it was just a crash moment in the
midst of all the "almost nearing the end
of the semester" stress.

But today was grand. I mean, I got some
good work done, had a great talk with
a friend or two and just felt generally
better than yesterday.

I'm doing good. God is oh so patient with
me and I know he hears me when I cry out
in desperate confusion of all the downer
emotions that sometimes surge through
me like they've got nowhere else to go in
all the world. Why gang up on poor little
me, why? I should be used to it by
now, right? Well, it doesn't freak me out
as much as it used to anyways. In the midst
of it I now know that it will pass, no matter
how urgent it feels, and the world will keep
turning.

How are you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you had a good day, Lisa.

Tell Mark I wouldn't mind hearing "Sentimental Country" and/or "Prettiest A Cappella Songs Ever".

Lisa Bender said...

:-)

Wow, tough call!!
Sentimental Country, like recent country?
I like some old country and a little bit of
recent...but ya know, I trust your judgement,
Mark. You haven't done me wrong yet with
a mix CD or burned CD (They Might Be Giants,
Simon and Garfunkle, the Fun Songs mix, and
oh so many more).

Thanks for the help the other day. I THINK I'm
gonna be switching to a cell and cable internet,
that is, unless mom's lecture about the harmful
effects of cell phones gets to me. haha, we'll see.
What if it's true?! WE'RE ALL DOOMED.

Jamie, I hope you are doing well, car accident injury and all. :-( I'm glad you only hurt your knee.