Sunday, January 29, 2006

A few reminders..
1. The feelings you feel are not complete. Feelings are
fragments of life, but not the whole of life. The truth
comes after the emotions die down.

Today I felt like crap (excuse the crass expression).
But then, later in the day I realized that today is just
a day, and if I really have faith in God, I won't let a
few sour emotions get me too far off course.

2. God is always at work. (a reminder received via my
friend James)

I get stuck inside my little apartment just like I get
stuck inside my little head, and sometimes I forget
that, even though I can't always see it, God is working
in the lives of those I care about and pray for, and in
the lives of trillions of others as well, and in mine!

3. You are loved. Christ laid down His life for you.

No comments: